Friday, February 9, 2018

A Boy and His Dog

This quilt is quite possibly the fastest I have ever done a quilt from start to finish...  There were no hiccups in the quilt at all, which was nice!
I had three Peanuts patterns I still needed to make so I asked my FB friends which one I should do next and I may choose the popular vote.  This one won by a huuuuge landslide so I figured I should make it even though my brother tempted me with the most sincere quilt.
I found the sweet background fabric at Hobby Lobby.  I'd been ogling it for quite some time to use for the background of the quilt so I guess it was a good thing that they still carried it by the time I decided to sew the quilt.
I ended up giving this quilt to my aunt... her comment on the FB poll made me want to give it to her so once it was finished I boxed it up and mailed it to her- which caught her very, very surprised.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment