Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Unicorn Dreams - Crib Quilt

Now that I've finished up making masks for the needy I have begun to whittle down my other project lists, one of which was the crib/lap size Unicorn Dreams quilt!   The pattern comes together very quickly and is absolutely adorable!   If you'd like to make it you can purchase the pattern here or if you would like to do a custom order contact me; I'd love to make you one!
Once I finish a dress for my daughter I'm planning to make the twin size. We'll see how long I can keep that a secret from her- probably not long at all!
Earlier this year I made a dog quilt.  Anyone who knows me will be amazed by that fact! hahaha Not a dog person... buuut, I have a friend who loves dogs and was expecting her first long-awaited child.  All these patterns came from Burlap Blossom!  Be sure to check her patterns out as she has soooo many adorable patterns!
Also finished a month or two ago was Bucky Badger!   This was the redesigned pattern and boy, was it much nicer!   He still takes a bit of time to piece together, but switching the direction the strips go on his W and his feet really shaved off some time and frustration!  Next time though I will be sure to cut the directional fabric the proper way. ~head hits desk~ Unfortunately I didn't have enough Badger print to recut those pieces and the fabric is not locally available so I just used what I had and called it good... just don't look too closely.
Because of copyright reasons I cannot offer this pattern for sale but I can do a custom order so if you're interested, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment