Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Shy Guy, Link, and Joe Doctor

 My brother and sister-in-law were expecting a son so my brain went into gear on what Mario themed quilt to make for him.  His family receives Mario themed quilts and has already received a Bowser quilt and a Princess Peach quilt... and, I think, a Mario pillow... I think that's where that ended up... I don't remember...
For some reason Shy Guy kept screaming at me (does he talk?  I guess he does in Super Mario RPG)... and I thought, "Ooh, he looks easy. Fast... and I have the perfect scraps for the background and some leftover green minky. Sounds like a winner to me!
Also made earlier this year as a custom order was a Zelda quilt with Zelda, Link, and Shiek.  It was a lot of fun to design, especially Link.  That's a new pixel image for me (inspiration found on-line) and I would love to make him larger some day as a center piece of a quilt.


If you're interested in a custom order, contact me! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment