Friday, March 13, 2020

Bucky Badger

I have a good friend who is a big Wisconsin Badger's fan.   She's been a great friend and influence in my life and I wanted to show my appreciation of her and thus this quilt was designed.   It was a tricky thing turning Bucky Badger into a pixel and pieced it together... well, I didn't want to make it again!   But I bought enough fabric to make the quilt again for another Bucky Badger fan... so I redesigned the quilt a bit.  The image itself is the same but instead of working in 1.5 strips from left to right I worked in 1.5 strips up and down for the shirt and for the feet.  This was a much, much better and more efficient and much less frustrating way to put this quilt together.    I still haven't finished the quilt as it needs to be sandwiched and quilted, but at least the top is pieced together.
If you ever see a quilt on my blog or have a pixel quilt you'd like made contact me for a custom order!

No comments:

Post a Comment