Thursday, March 12, 2020

Caticorn Glee

With my being a cat lover I couldn't stop with just a unicorn quilt.  The only thing better than a unicorn is a caticorn, right!    And look at her happy, little face! 
Once again, designed as a pixel quilt, this pattern too will come together quickly, even more quickly than the unicorn because the design is so much more simple!   This pattern is also for sale on etsy.   It features both a lap quilt pattern as well as a twin quilt pattern.  The twin quilt is in the same style as the unicorn twin quilt featuring a ribbon border. 
Of course now my creative gears are spinning and I'm wondering what other unicorn animals to design... I'm thinking a llamacorn or a pugacorn sound kind of fun... but if I keep designed then I'll never have a chance to catch up on the quilt list.   Catch up, funny stuff, that.

No comments:

Post a Comment